Volunteers are very welcome! There are some simple things you can do to help:
- Become a beer scorer; visit www.camra.org.uk/nbss
- Adopt a pub (to two); keep us informed of developments and events; contact Branch Public Affairs Officer
As a branch we need help with:
- News and articles for our new newsletter and website; contact Branch Public Affairs Officer
- Distribution and replenishing of our Newsletter in pubs you visit regularly.
- Surveying pubs to keep our pubs database up-to-date.
- Surveying pubs (and voting) for inclusion in the next CAMRA Good Beer Guide.
- Surveying pubs (and voting) for our Branch Pub of the Year.
- We also need people interested in photographing the pubs in our branch area.
- Helping at the Braintree Real Ale Festival (eg. setting up, or serving beer or cider).
- Even emailing us with any fresh information or corrections to our site or pub database will really be very helpful. Branch Public Affairs Officer
- Socially as a branch we enjoy brewery trips, pub visits and even tours to other places around the country. You could help organize something.
If you are interested, then please come along to one of our branch meetings (see the Branch Diary) or email Branch Public Affairs Officer