Welcome to the Web Site of the North West Essex Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
The Branch covers the area of Essex north of the old A120 and west of the old A131. This includes Saffron Walden, Stansted Mountfitchet, Great Dunmow, Great Yeldham, and the north west of Braintree, with Thaxted in the centre (see Map of North West Essex Branch Boundary for details). It is one of several branches covering the County of Essex.
CAMRA is an independent, voluntary, consumer organisation which campaigns for real ale, real cider & perry, real pubs and consumer rights.
- Extended beyond January
- #TryanuaryAtHome on social media
- Engage with online community
Closing date for entries is the 16th March 2021.
E-lobby your MP to urge the UK Government to allow pubs and clubs to continue to sell alcohol in sealed containers and act as off-licenses.
Visit https://camra.e-activist.com/page/73809/action/1 to email your MP.
Easily search for local beer, cider and perry nearby available to order by delivery and or collection. Help support the industry during the COVID-19 lockdown by shopping local using the Brew2You app! Visit https://brew2you.co.uk/ for more details.
#PullingTogether Campaign to help pubs, brewers and cider makers through the COVID-19 pandemic.
See https://camra.org.uk/beer-and-cider/campaigns/sbr/ for more.
The petition has four key points:
- Consumers are ready to support our pubs when they can reopen.
- We are concerned for the survival of our small and independent brewers and cider makers.
- We want to see local and independent brands when we can get back to the bar.
- We urge all pub companies to give tenants the option to stock local and independent beers and ciders to help these producers, and make sure that pub offerings are as attractive to punters as possible.
Bringing you interesting stories each week about the world of beer, cider and pubs. Tune in every Tuesday.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 14:37 : RT @GBBFWinter: 🎥 We want to hear from you!🍺 Publicans, brewers, cider producers, bottle shop owners... we want to hear from you and invite you to be part of the Great British Beer Festival Winter at Home! #GBBFW pic.twitter.com/0qbKXwUqQa
- Friday, 17:00 : Happy Friday! Are you trying some new beers this @Tryanuary? 🍻 Support your local pubs & breweries - order a delivery of local beer today! Find what's available near you on #Brew2You 👉 brew2you.co.uk pic.twitter.com/YygKKu5RJv
- Thursday, 17:00 : Not long left to submit your nomination for our National Executive election! 🗳️ Nominations close on 28 Jan. By joining the Executive, you can make a real different to the Campaign, help guide CAMRA's future & gain professional experience. Learn more ➡️ ow.ly/z9Ib50D8Ebz pic.twitter.com/4gDn2rbshX
- Thursday, 15:24 : RT @caskmarque: This is a great opportunity if you're a brewery, bottle shop, takeaway or online beer service to advertise yourselves - and it's FREE! twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…
- Thursday, 13:00 : January is the month of @Tryanuary! Are you taking part? 🍻 #Tryanuary encourages supporting small independent beer businesses during January. This year, they have a calendar for businesses to promote their products & virtual events! #TryanuaryAtHome 👉 tryanuary.com/calendar pic.twitter.com/33HJ0MOpND